1. THE CHALLENGE
The SEBRAE support companies with training and consultancy for small businesses. The target wants to know what is happening in their sector, but they are not identified with the institutional channel of the agency. Looking for information makes them confused and frustrated.
The primary goal of this project was creating a solution to make clients near from SEBRAE sectorial products managers, building a better relationship, consequently growing up the sales.
• Customers Insights and Ideation
• Planning and scope definition
• Design the interface and validation
• Web development of the solution
DESIGN AND RESEARCH TOOLS
2. THE DISCOVERY
The low adherence to attendance services was the doubt of the sectorial managers about the behaviour of the public. The first step was to understand:
1. Why satisfied clients did not come back
2. Why strong campaigns of marketing did not reach the target
3. Why interested clients continue to lose deadlines of subscriptions
The agency had contact of their clients to be used in a survey.
I Interviewed 12 people from three different industries.
• Managers depended on other departments to make offers to clients
• The official communication channel is centralized and challenging to use
• They spend strong efforts to maintain contact with clients
• Interviewed people claim that did not find offers on the website
• Entrepreneurs do not want to spend time searching news daily
• They consider better call to managers when they remember
• The variety of communication channels are ineffective.
• Clients do not search for other options. They only give up.
3. THE SOLUTION
A simple webpage could index every new, useful and relevant information for the target. Clients could follow only one channel curated by the SEBRAE manager. This simple channel could lead clients to the right place onto the main website of the agency by links when it would be necessary.
• Easy presentation of products when managers are in visits
• Channel integration with the main website of the agency by links
• Entrepreneurs want to turn themselves study cases of SEBRAE
• Improve managers consciousness about their target
WHAT THE CLIENT SAID
The project showed us a new way to improve our relationship with our clients. We replaced some tasks and built others, saving time to center the attention in our clients.